Beauview Cottage Resort, Lake of Bays Muskoka Ontario HOME
Contact us: info @beauviewresort.com
Fly to Muskoka, Canada for
a quiet getaway at the Beauview Cottage Resort
Shuttle Service from the Airport - just 20 minutes away (by advance reservation)
Located on Highway 11 midway between Bracebridge and Gravenhurst
Muskoka's fully lighted runway is one of the largest in Ontario (6,000 feet) which can accommodate all light airplanes, most corporate aircraft and larger commercial aircraft up to the Boeing 737.
The airport is OPEN 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
Muskoka Airport Services & Information
- 6,000 ft. x 150 ft. paved runway.
- 2,180 ft. x 100 ft. turf runway.
- Passenger and Freight Charter Services.
- Canada Customs Port of Entry.
- Aircraft Re-fuelling.
- Aircraft Parking - Inside and Outside.
- Vehicle Parking Lot.
- Aircraft Tie-Down/Parking.
- Fork Lift and Freight Handling.
- Remote Communications with Toronto Flight Service on 122.5 MHz.
- Pilot controlled lighting
- Terminal Building with Self Serve Drinks & Snacks.
- Muskoka's fully lighted runway is one of the largest in Ontario (6,000 feet) which can accommodate all light airplanes, most corporate aircraft and larger commercial aircraft up to the Boeing 737.
- The airport is open 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
- Over 70% of the flights to Muskoka are by commercially registered aircraft.
- The Terminal Building houses the Airport Manager's office, a customer reception office, a self serve public lunchroom, a public pay phone, the Muskoka Airshow office, a passenger lounge, Environment Canada weather observation office, and a pilots lounge to accommodate pilots on a layover between flights.
MUSKOKA ONT - CYQA
|REF||N44 58 29 W79 18 12 4S 11°W
UTC-5(4) Elev 925' A5000 F21
LO6 HE4 CAP
|OPR||TC 705-687-2194 Cert
aprt attended ltd hrs
|CUST||AOE-XA 705-645-4642 Jun 15 - Sept 15 (DT 13-21Z) dly; Sept 16 - Jun 14 14-22Z (DT13 - 21Z) Mon-Fri excl. hols.|
|NOTAM FILE CYQA
W2(F) 705-687-3103 1115-03Z
(DT 1015-02Z) O/T W1 (F) Canadian Sault 800-461-1562
|SERVICES||Surcharge for svcs outside published hrs call 705-687-5911 or 705-645-3931|
|FUEL||100LL, JA-1 with FSII Sept-May 1330-22Z (DT 1230-21Z), Jun-Aug 1330-02Z (DT 1230-01Z)|
|OIL||80, 100, 120, Sept-May 1330-22Z (DT 1230-21Z), Jun-Aug 1330-02Z (DT 1230-01Z)|
|RWY DATA||Rwy 19 (181°)/36 (361°) 6000
x 150 asphalt Thld 18 disp 800'.
Rwy 09/27 2180x250 turf Clad Nov 1-May 1
|RCR||FSS JBI/RSC avbl ltd hrs. PLR/PCN|
|LIGHTING||18 - (TE ME) P1, 36- (TE ME) ARCAL - 122.3 type K|
|RADIO||122.3 126.7 351.3 (E) 1115-03Z (DT 1015-02Z)|
|MF||radio 122.3 1115-03Z (DT 1015-02Z) 5NM 3900ASL|
|ATF||tfc 122.3 03-1115Z(DT 02-1015Z) 5NM 3900 ASL|
|VDF||126.7 122.3 (V)|
|NDB||YQA 272 (M) N45 02 21 W79 16 58 213° 3.5NM to A/D|
For the Airport Manager contact 705-687-2194 fax 705-687-1056 email email@example.com
Flight Planning: 800-463-6377