Beauview Cottage Resort, Lake of Bays
Availability SITE MAP
Contact us: email@example.com 800-363-6047
Sign up for our
Read our BLOG
Subscribe to our BLOG Feed
to your cottage.
- 2,000 km. of snowmobile trails in Muskoka
- Easy access to Ontario Snowmobile Trail System
TOPS - Hill and Gully Club,
Happy Wanderers Snowmobile Club, Muskoka Snowmobile Region systems
- For snowmobiling, hundreds of miles of
well marked groomed trails are accessible from the resort. The Trans Ontario Trail system
is 5 minutes away! You can park your snowmobile at your cottage door.
- Theres ample parking for cars,
trucks and trailers.
- Location 16 km south of Huntsville and 7
km north of Baysville
- Sled Distances: 1/2 hour to Baysville,
15min. to South Portage (by lake), 1/2 hour to Dwight or Dorset (by lake), 1 1/2 hours to
Dorset (by trail), 1 hour to Port Sydney - see trail
- Gas is accessible by trail
in Baysville at the Gas station, in South Portage, Dorset or Port Sydney.
There's a 24hr Shell gas station in Huntsville. GAS is
available in DWIGHT at the Beacon
- Snowmobile Rentals and Many Local Services
- More snowmobile pictures (will take a
minute to load)
Snowmobile Region Trail reports
7 Snowmobile Trail Reports
See the new
OFSC Interactive Snowmobile Trail Map
Road Condition Reports - Ontario
Here's a photo of one of the Hill and
Gully Club Groomers. Your trail pass dollars at work!
Snowmobile Fun A Search Engine For
Snowmobiling - Search 6500 sledding web pages.
Rates Activities Wildlife Press Releases
Directions More Pictures